Hotel Nassereinerhof, St Anton, Austria
Dating back to the 17th century, the traditional Nassereinerhof is run by the friendly Cordin family and has been extensively added to and modernised over the years. Recent refurbishments include a brand new indoor pool with panoramic views and a refurbished leisure area with sauna. The hotel still retains some typically Austrian original features, including the woodpanelled farmer’s stube and the vaulted cellar area.
Features- Hotel Nassereinerhof, St Anton, Austria
- Ideally located just 150m from the Nasserein gondola, ski hire shop and ski school meeting place and a 10 minute walk (1km) from the centre of St. Anton.
- Large restaurant with conservatory area stube
- Cellar bar
- Lounge with TV
- Newly refurbished leisure area with new indoor pool
- Various saunas, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation room (Free)
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
Accommodation- Hotel Nassereinerhof, St Anton, Austria
- Standard Austrian twins have bath or shower
- Superior Austrian twins with bath or shower have lounge area and can sleep up to 3
- Singles have shower.
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
Meals- Hotel Nassereinerhof, St Anton, Austria
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast and 4 course evening meal with choice of main course
- Daily salad buffet.
- Weekly fondue, themed buffets 3 times per week.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.