Hotel Post, St Anton
One of St. Anton’s best known hotels, the traditional Hotel Post has been extensively modernised over the years and is situated in an unbeatable location right in the heart of St. Anton and close to the main Galzig lift and slopes. A comfortable hotel with a relaxed atmosphere, it has a popular aprèsski bar and is spacious and elegant throughout. The friendly Alber family are rightly proud of their reputation for good food and personal service.
Features - Hotel Post, St Anton
- Comfortable lounge with conservatory and separate bar
- Residents’ restaurant and à la carte restaurants
- Popular terrace/ice bar
- Postkeller nightclub
- Piccadilly après-ski pub
- leisure area with indoor pool, various saunas and steam rooms, jacuzzi (Free)
- Massage and solarium (pay locally
- Wi-Fi internet (Free)
- Internet terminal (pay locally)
- DVDs for hire
Accommodation - Hotel Post, St Anton63 bedrooms.
St. Anton twins have bath or shower and sleep up to 3
More spacious ‘Galzig’ twins have lounge area and sleep up to 4
Single rooms have bath or shower and are available on request
All rooms have telephone, digital TV with BBC, (Free) Wi-Fi internet access, radio, safe, DVD player, fridge, bathrobes and hairdryer.
Meals - Hotel Post, St Anton
- Meals Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus various additional buffets and cheese selection
- Weekly gala dinner and Austrian buffet
- Traditional Austrian Christmas celebration with gala dinner
- New Year gala dinner with live music and fireworks (formal dress required)
- Special diets catered for.