Hotel Post, St Anton
One of St. Anton’s best known hotels the traditional Hotel Post has been extensively modernised over the years and is situated in an unbeatable location right in the heart of St. Anton and close to the main Galzig lift and slopes. A comfortable hotel with a relaxed atmosphere, it has a popular après ski bar and is spacious and elegant throughout. The friendly Alber family are rightly proud of their reputation for good food and personal service.
Features - Hotel Post, St Anton
- Location Situated on the high street, only 100m from the main lifts and slopes.
- Residents’ restaurant and à la carte restaurants
- Popular terrace/ice bar
- Piccadilly après-ski pub
- Massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Internet terminal (pay locally)
- DVDs for hire
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Safe deposit box
- Ski in ski out
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- 24 hour front desk
Accommodation - Hotel Post, St Anton63 bedrooms.
- St. Anton twins have bath or shower and sleep up to 3
- More spacious ‘Galzig’ twins have lounge area and sleep up to 4
- Single rooms have bath or shower and are available on request
- All rooms have telephone, digital TV with BBC, Free Wi-Fi internet access, radio, safe, DVD player, fridge, bathrobes and hairdryer.
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
Meals - Hotel Post, St Anton
- Meals Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus various additional buffets and cheese selection
- Weekly gala dinner and Austrian buffet
- Traditional Austrian Christmas celebration with gala dinner
- New Year gala dinner with live music and fireworks (formal dress required)
- Brunch buffet on 1st Jan
- Special diets catered for.