Raffl's St. Antonerhof, St Anton
Raffl’s St. Antonerhof is a small, luxury boutique hotel, and one of St. Anton’s finest. Recently refurbished into one of the most stylish in the Alps, it has retained its original features and created a warm, inviting atmosphere. Bedrooms feature exposed wood, open fireplaces and stylish twists giving a very modern alpine feel. Owned and personally run by the welcoming Raffl family who ensure great attention to detail and discreet first class service, the hotel is located 2 minutes from the top of the village pedestrianised zone, close to the main Galzig lifts.
Features - Raffl's St. Antonerhof, St Anton
- Spacious and comfortable lounge and bar with log fire;
- residents’ and à la carte restaurants;
- rustic stube; gym; massage (pay locally);
- indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room (free);
- wireless internet; lift.
Accommodation - Raffl's St. Antonerhof, St Anton
All deluxe twins and suites are luxuriously furnished with private log fire, balcony or terrace, bath and separate WC, telephone, radio, safe, flat screen cable TV, DVD player, wireless internet access, hairdryer, minibar, bathrobes & slippers. Most rooms are south facing. 2-room suites have 2 baths and 2 TVs. Designer 3-room grand suites have stylish open plan bathrooms, with separate shower and WC, and flat screen TV in each room and are very contemporary in style. .
Meals - Raffl's St. Antonerhof, St Anton
- Excellent, award-winning cuisine with impressive wine list
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 6-course gourmet dinner with 3 choices of main dish including salad buffet and cheese selection.