Sporthotel, St Anton
Occupying a prominent position in the heart of the pedestrianised centre of St. Anton, the popular Sporthotel is only a short walk from the Galzig lift. This lively hotel has a renowned Steak House restaurant as well as a popular café and guests can enjoy live piano music at the bar in the evenings.
Features - Sporthotel, St Anton
- Location: This hotel has a prime location only 150m from the slopes and lifts.
- Residents’ restaurant
- à la carte ‘Steak House’
- Massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (pay locally)
- Indoor pool
- Ski room
- Steam room
- Games room
- Credit cards accepted
Accommodation - Sporthotel, St Anton
- Standard twins with shower have separate beds
- Larger rooms have bath, seating area and balcony and can sleep up to 3
- Single rooms have shower
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, safe, telephone and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Sporthotel, St Anton
- The Sporthotel has a well earned reputation for good food and excellent service
- Offers a daily hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet and occasional cheese selection
- Christmas gala dinner and New Year gala dinner with live music included.