Chalet Hotel St Christoph, St Christoph
If you are looking for the confidence of a high altitude, snow-sure resort, on one of the world's Top Ten ski areas, with the convenience of skiing to and from your own ski-room door, then you have come to the right place. And if you want all those plus-points combined with outstanding value for money, great food, drinks included and the warmest and friendliest of welcomes, then look no further - Chalet Hotel St Christoph is for you!
Chalet Hotel St Christoph's location is simply unbeatable. The Maiensee T-bar starts just outside the ski-room door, or take the 2-minute walk to the St Christophbahn covered quad chairlift, which takes you straight up into the heart of the St Anton side of the mighty Arlberg ski area. If you fancy the spectacular slopes of Lech and Zürs for a change, and the wonderful 'White Ring' circuit for a great day out, the ski-bus stops just in front of the hotel. Beginner skiers and families are downright spoiled, with the ski-school meeting-place and nursery slopes immediately alongside the hotel.
The comfortable facilities on offer inside the Chalet Hotel start with a welcoming lobby and reception area, connecting through to the excellent value residents-only bar and comfy fireside lounge. The attractive dining-room sets the scene for our fine Chalet Hotel dining, and there is a sauna and large indoor swimming-pool with mountain views and relaxing loungers on which to unwind after a great day's skiing. Well appointed bedrooms complete the picture for a thoroughly comfortable stay.
Features - Chalet Hotel St Christoph, St Christoph
- Residents-exclusive bar; two open-plan lounge areas, one with log fire; attractive dining room
- Sauna and large indoor swimming pool with wonderful views. Relaxation area with loungers
- Spacious conference room available (please call)
- Lift to all floors
- Excellent snow-sure location at 1,800m
- Doorstep skiing on the famous Arlberg ski area
- Next door to ski school meeting place
- Convenient for the famous "White Ring" circuit to Lech and Zürs (10 minutes by free ski bus).
Accommodation -Chalet Hotel St Christoph, St Christoph
All rooms modern and en suite, many with balcony. Great for groups and families with inter-connecting rooms
Lower Ground Floor: Ski hire shop, Ski & Boot room, door to slopes.
1st Floor: (Room 101) - Double with shower/wc/balcony. (Rooms 103, 105, 106, 107 & 108) - Twins with shower/wc/balcony.
(Room 104) - Single room with shower/wc/balcony.
(Rooms 109, 111, 112, 114, 115, 116, 118, 119, 120, 122 & 123) - Twins with shower/wc.
(Rooms 110 & 117) - Single room with shower/wc. (Room 121) - Double with shower/wc.
2nd Floor: (Room 201) - Double with shower/wc/balcony. (Rooms 202, 203, 205, 206, 207 & 208) - Twins with shower/wc/balcony.
(Room 204) - Single room with shower/wc/balcony.
(Rooms 209, 211, 212, 214, 215, 216, 218, 219, 220, 222 & 223) - Twins with shower/wc.
(Rooms 210 & 217) - Single room with shower/wc. (Room 221) - Double with shower/wc.
3rd Floor: (Room 301) - Double with shower/wc/balcony. (Rooms 302, 303, 305, 306, 307 & 308) - Twins with shower/wc/balcony.
(Room 304) - Single room with shower/wc/balcony.
(Rooms 309, 311, 312, 314, 315, 316, 318, 319, 320, 322 & 323) - Twins with shower/wc.
(Rooms 310 & 317) - Single room with shower/wc. (Room 321) - Double with shower/wc.
4th Floor: (Rooms 402, 403, 405, 406, 407 & 408) - Twins with shower/wc/balcony.
(Room 404) - Single room with shower/wc/balcony. (Room 401) - Double with shower/wc (under eaves/small window).
Meals -Chalet Hotel St Christoph, St Christoph
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 5-course dinners with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.