Chalet Hotel St Christoph, St Christoph
If you are looking for the confidence of a high altitude, snow-sure resort, on one of the world’s Top Ten ski areas, with the convenience of skiing to and from your own ski room door, then you have come to the right place. And if you want all those plus-points combined with outstanding value for money, great food, drinks included and the warmest and friendliest of welcomes, then look no further – our popular Chalet Hotel St. Christoph is for you!
The location is simply unbeatable. The Maiensee T-bar starts just outside the ski room door, or take the 2-minute walk to the St. Christophbahn covered quad chairlift, which takes you straight up into the heart of the St. Anton side of the mighty Arlberg ski area. If you fancy the spectacular slopes of Lech and Zürs for a change, and the wonderful ‘White Ring’ circuit for a great day out, the ski bus stops 50m from the hotel. Beginners and families are downright spoiled, with the ski school meeting place and nursery slopes immediately alongside the hotel.
The comfortable facilities on offer inside the Chalet Hotel start with a welcoming lobby and reception area, connecting through to the excellent value residents-only bar and comfy fireside lounge. The attractive dining room sets the scene for our fine Chalet Hotel dining, and there is a sauna and large indoor swimming pool with mountain views and relaxing loungers on which to unwind after a great day’s skiing. Well appointed bedrooms complete the picture for a thoroughly comfortable stay.
Features - Chalet Hotel St Christoph, St Christoph
- Superb ski-in/ski-out location, with ski lift and ski school meeting place on the doorstep
- Snow-sure location at 1,800m on the massive Arlberg ski area
- Maiensee T-bar lift just outside ski room door
- Heated indoor swimming pool and sauna
- Comfortable residents’ bar and separate lounge with log fireplace
- Attractive and spacious dining room
- Comfortable bedrooms, all with private en suite shower/wc, TV and hairdryer, and many with balcony
- Interconnecting rooms available, ideal for families
- Ski rental, servicing and accessories shop within hotel
- Ski bus for Lech/Zürs stops 50m from the hotel
- Conference & events room available for groups
- Ski in ski out
- Heated indoor pool
- Ski room
Accommodation - Chalet Hotel St Christoph, St Christoph
- Lower Ground Floor: Ski rental service, Ski & Boot room with heated boot racks, door to slopes.
- Ground Floor: Reception, residents-exclusive bar; sports bar with live sports; two open-plan lounge areas, one with log fire attractive dining-room; indoor swimming-pool, sauna & relaxation area with loungers; children’s playroom. Spacious conference room available (please call for details), DVD hire available; lift to 3rd floor.
- 1st Floor:
Room 101 - Double with shower/wc/balcony
Rooms 103, 105, 106, 107 & 108 - Twins with shower/wc/balcony
Room 104 - Single room with shower/wc/balcony
Rooms 109, 111, 112, 114, 115, 116, 118, 119, 120, 122 & 123 - Twins with shower/wc
Rooms 110 & 117 - Single room with shower/wc
Room 121 - Double with shower/wc
- 2nd Floor:
Room 201 - Double with shower/wc/balcony
Rooms 202, 203, 205, 206, 207 & 208 - Twins with shower/wc/balcony
Room 204 - Single room with shower/wc/balcony
Rooms 209, 211, 212, 214, 215, 216, 218, 219, 220, 222 & 223 - Twins with shower/wc
Rooms 210 & 217 - Single room with shower/wc
Room 221 - Double with shower/wc
- 3rd Floor:
Room 301 - Double with shower/wc/balcony
Rooms 302, 303, 305, 306, 307 & 308 - Twins with shower/wc/balcony
Room 304 - Single room with shower/wc/balcony.
Rooms 309, 311, 312, 314, 315, 316, 318, 319, 320, 322 & 323 - Twins with shower/wc
Rooms 310 & 317 - Single room with shower/wc
Room 321 - Double with shower/wc
- 4th Floor:
Room 401 - Double with shower/wc (under eaves)
Rooms 402, 403, 405, 406, 407 & 408 - Twins with shower/wc (under the eaves)
Room 404 - Single room with shower/wc/balcony (under the eaves)
Meals - Chalet Hotel St Christoph, St Christoph
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Full skiers' buffet breakfast with hot option is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 5-course evening meals with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day†
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.