Gasthof Mauth, St Johann in Tirol
With a nice location on the pedestrian square of St. Johann with easy access to the slopes, this small family run hotel was once an original village Inn and has many traditional features. The light and airy bedrooms and restaurant are comfortable and welcoming and the friendly service provided by your hosts will leave you with fond memories of your winter holiday.
Features - Gasthof Mauth, St Johann in Tirol
- Location: In a central position on the pedastrian square with a ski bus stop outside the hotel. The ski lifts and ski school are just 8 minutes' walk from the hotel (800m).
- Residents' and à la carte restaurant
- Lounge and bar
- Free WiFI
- NB: No lift
Accommodation - Gasthof Mauth, St Johann in Tirol
- Austrian twins have bath or shower and some sleep up to 3.
- All rooms have cable TV, radio and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Gasthof Mauth, St Johann in Tirol
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3 course evening meal with a choice of 3 main dishes
- Christmas and New Year dinners included