Hotel Badrutt's Palace, St Moritz
Badrutt's Palace is a beautiful and striking hotel with unrivalled views over the lake to the Alps. It has uncompromising levels of service and is proud to be one of "The Leading Hotels of the World". It has attracted celebrities and royalty since its opening in 1896 and offers discreet service and traditional elegance, evoking an atmosphere of pampered luxury for all.
There is a breath-taking and striking lobby, Renaissance Bar, 24-hour room service and a wealth of spa and fitness facilities. There is also an outdoor tennis court.
Features- Hotel Badrutt's Palace, St Moritz
- Grand 5 star hotel in the centre of St. Moritz
- Unrivalled views, service and facilities
- The 'Palace Gallery' and 'Arcade' are perfect for a spot of shopping
- Spa, health club,
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, jacuzzi and steam bath
- Superb on-site restaurants (7)
- Private ice-rink and in-house ski shop
- Complimentary transfer service from St. Moritz train station to the hotel upon request
Accommodation- Hotel Badrutt's Palace, St Moritz
The hotel has 165 rooms in four different categories, according to size and location. Each room is individually decorated and appointed for comfort. Standard (comfortable and traditional) and deluxe rooms with balcony (renovated, spacious guestrooms) are available as well as a number of stunning suites with balcony and lake view.
Meals - Hotel Badrutt's Palace, St Moritz
- Breakfast included
- Half board option is available on request
There is superb French cuisine in "Le Restaurant", contemporary dining in an elegant ambience in the new "Le Relais", plus the "Chesa Veglia", sited in the 17th century Engadine farmhouse, for a variety of other choice dine at the "Kings Club," Le Grand Hall," "Le Bistro," and the "Renaissance Bar."