Hotel Kulm - St Moritz, Switzerland
The Kulm is a traditional 'grand' hotel with uninterrupted views of the Engadine valley. It offers high standards of service and cuisine, beautifully furnished public rooms, and excellent 'spa' facilities.
‘Kulm Spa St.Moritz’ with indoor pool, whirlpool, Bio and Finnish saunas, salt grotto, steambath, kneipp and fitness room (free), beauty treatments, massage, solarium and private sauna (pay locally)
Features - Hotel Kulm, St Moritz
- Opulent lounge with open fireplace
- Enjoying a central, yet quiet location with lovely views over the frozen lake
- 5 minutes' walk from the Corviglia funicular and Chanterella lifts
- Elegant dining room
- Rustic à la carte pizzeria
- Gourmet à la carte restaurant ‘The K’
- Cosy ‘Altitude’ bar with pianist each evening
- Occasional bridge hostess
- Indoor pool (Supervised Times:Unsupervised)
- Whirlpool, Sauna & Steam bath
- Fitness room, Solarium & Hair salon
Accommodation - Hotel Kulm, St Moritz
173 All rooms have bath, telephone, satellite TV, hairdryer and minibar.
North and south-facing twin rooms.
Junior suites, on request, have south-facing balcony and a sitting area. Single rooms are also on request.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
Meals - Hotel Kulm, St Moritz
- Buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4 course evening meal with choice
- Jacket and tie are required after 8pm
- Guests can dine in the main formal restaurant, or in the more informal 'Salon Vert'
- Guests dining à la carte within the hotel receive a credit of up to Sfr45
- Superb Christmas, New Year gala dinners with entertainment programme included(dark suit or dinner jacket required)