Free Lift Passes Included
21 Mar 2015 (7 nights)
Manchester to Zurich
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 200m from slopes
- Wi-Fi (Paid Locally)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Mini Bar
Hotel Monopol - St Moritz, Switzerland
In a central location and recently-refurbished throughout, this welcoming hotel has a relaxed atmosphere and boasts fabulous views over the resort and the surrounding mountains from the leisure area on the top floor and rooftop terrace.
Features - Hotel Monopol , St Moritz
- Free lift pass included in our prices - valid all season all dates!
- Located in the centre of the resort
- Only 2 minutes' walk from the Corviglia funicular
- Close to most resort amenities
- Swiss Short Breaks available from 3 nights upwards
- Leisure area on top floor includes bio and Finnish saunas, steam bath, whirlpool and small fitness room (free), massage and beautician (pay locally)
- Comfortable lounge and ‘Art’ bar
- Recently-refurbished restaurant
- Rooftop sun terrace
- Smokers’ lounge
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
- Steam bath
- Ski room
- Fitness room
Accommodation - Hotel Monopol , St Moritz
- All the recently renovated rooms have bath or shower, satellite TV, radio, telephone, safe, hairdryer and minibar
- Standard twins have Swiss-style beds (two mattresses in one frame)
- Superior rooms are larger and can have separate or joined beds
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Monopol , St Moritz
- Buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice from a varied menu
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 229
Direction of Slopes
- Indoor Pool
- Health Spa
- Snow sure
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- High altitude resort
- Lively après ski
- Exclusive Resort
- Tourist Office
Basel/Mulhouse (4h 50min)
Zurich (3h 45min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £121.00
Adults From £230.00
Seniors From £175.00
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Fresh snow providing some great skiing
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 020 8544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Manchester.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.