Hotel Schweizerhof, St. Moritz
In a fantastic central location right in the heart of St. Moritz, this stylish hotel is furnished in a Belle Epoque style throughout and enjoys wonderful views of the frozen lake and mountains from many of the well-appointed rooms. The ski area is accessed via the funicular located 5 minutes’ walk away.
Features - Hotel Schweizerhof, St. Moritz
- Location: Enjoys an excellent location right in the centre of resort on the main promenade, ideal for the skiing and resort amenities. The Chanterella – Corviglia funicular for access to the skiing is 5 minutes’ walk away (500m), and the resort bus, which takes you to the Corvatsch cable-car and is free with your lift pass, stops 2 minutes’ walk away.
- Small ‘wellness’ area with steam room and sauna (FREE)
- Solarium (pay locally)
- Several bars, one with live music
- a la carte Restaurant ‘ACLA’
- Comfortable, spacious lounge
- Non-ski kindergarten (from 3yrs)
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (FREE)
- Steam room
Accommodation - Hotel Schweizerhof, St. Moritz
- The comfortable, spacious twin and single rooms have bath or shower, flatscreen TV with some English channels, radio, phone, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
- Standard ‘Piz Corviglia’ twin rooms and ‘Piz Gluna’ rooms have village view, whilst superior ‘Piz da Staz’ twin rooms have views over the frozen lake.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Schweizerhof, St. Moritz
- Good hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice.