12 Dec 2015 (7 nights)
Heathrow to Zurich
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 100m from bus stop
- 200m from lift
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Piano Bar
- Mini Bar
- Wi-Fi (Free)
Hotel Schweizerhof, St. Moritz
In a fantastic central location right in the heart of St. Moritz, this stylish hotel is furnished in a Belle Epoque style throughout and enjoys wonderful views of the frozen lake and mountains from many of the well-appointed rooms. The ski area is accessed via the funicular located 5 minutes’ walk away.
Features - Hotel Schweizerhof, St. Moritz
- Location: Enjoys an excellent location right in the centre of resort on the main promenade, ideal for the skiing and resort amenities. The Chanterella – Corviglia funicular for access to the skiing is 5 minutes’ walk away (500m), and the resort bus, which takes you to the Corvatsch cable-car and is free with your lift pass, stops 2 minutes’ walk away.
- Small ‘wellness’ area with steam room and sauna (FREE)
- Solarium (pay locally)
- Several bars, one with live music
- a la carte Restaurant ‘ACLA’
- Comfortable, spacious lounge
- Non-ski kindergarten (from 3yrs)
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (FREE)
- Steam room
Accommodation - Hotel Schweizerhof, St. Moritz
- The comfortable, spacious twin and single rooms have bath or shower, flatscreen TV with some English channels, radio, phone, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
- Standard ‘Piz Corviglia’ twin rooms and ‘Piz Gluna’ rooms have village view, whilst superior ‘Piz da Staz’ twin rooms have views over the frozen lake.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Schweizerhof, St. Moritz
- Good hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 229
Direction of Slopes
- Indoor Pool
- Health Spa
- Snow sure
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- High altitude resort
- Lively après ski
- Exclusive Resort
- Tourist Office
Basel/Mulhouse (4h 50min)
Zurich (3h 45min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £121.00
Adults From £230.00
Seniors From £175.00
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Resort is closed for the season
Hotel Schweizerhof Reviews
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 020 8544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Heathrow.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.