Kempinski Hotel, St Moritz
St Moritz’ newest 5 star hotel, the Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains is a beautifully-decorated luxury property, offering the best standards of accommodation and hospitality, combined with a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Located in the centre of St Moritz Bad, close to the frozen lakeside, it is just 50 metres from the Signal cable car.
Features- Kempinski Hotel, St Moritz
- Superb ‘St Moritz Spa’ (2,500 m2) including indoor pool, large gym with exercise class programme, sauna, sanarium, aroma-steam bath and kneipp
- Beauty treatments, solarium and massage (charged locally)
- Smart comfortable lounge and bar
- Restaurant ‘Les Saisons’, offering seasonal specialities
- Restaurant Ca D’Oro (15 GaultMillau points) serving Italian gourmet cuisine
- Fashionable ‘Enoteca’ Restaurant
- Hotel Casino
- Free kindergarten for 3 months - 12 year olds available daily from approx. 9am-1pm and 3-9pm
- Hotel shuttle bus to/from train station.
Accommodation- Kempinski Hotel, St Moritz
184 bedrooms. Rooms have bath, cable TV, PlayStation, telephone, radio, mini bar, safe, hairdryer and free internet access. Deluxe rooms and junior suites are larger.
Meals - Kempinski Hotel, St Moritz
- Buffet breakfast and 4-course dinner.
- Guests on half-board may dine in ‘Les Saisons’ restaurant (menu provided) or receive a credit of approx. Sfr70 for the gourmet restaurant Ca D’Oro, or ‘Enoteca’ lifestyle restaurant & bar.