White Horse Inn (Hotel Weisses Rossl), St Wolfgang
The White Horse Inn was made world famous by the Operetta 'Im Weissen Rossl'. It is in an idyllic setting, right in the centre of St. Wolfgang, overlooking the beautiful lake. The hotel offers very high standards of accommodation, fine cuisine and attentive service.
Features - White Horse Inn (Hotel Weisses Rossl), St Wolfgang
- Central village lakeside location
- 1 minute walk to ski bus stop (Market square)
- Comfortable lounge and cocktail bar with open fireplace
- Residents’ restaurants overlooking the lake
- Library (free English newspapers and books)
- Indoor pool, heated outdoor lake pool and jacuzzi, sauna and relaxation room with lake view, Turkish bath, gym and face-tanner
- Beauty salon, spa treatments and solarium (pay locally)
- Internet access
- Daily activity programme
- Weekly zither and piano music evening
- Free internet terminals
Accommodation - White Horse Inn (Hotel Weisses Rossl), St Wolfgang
94 bedrooms: All twins have bath; some have balcony and lake view; family suites sleep 2-4. Singles have bath or shower and balcony. All rooms have cable TV, radio, phone, safe, hairdryer, minibar and free wireless internet.
Meals - White Horse Inn (Hotel Weisses Rossl), St Wolfgang
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast with special tea selection
- 4-course dinner with 3 choices of main dish plus starter and salad buffets.
- Daily starter, salad and dessert buffets
- Weekly gala dinner with music and farmers' buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included