Best Western Ptarmigan Inn, Steamboat
On the side of Steamboat Mountain and just a couple of minutes walk into the resort centre this is the ideal choice for those after the best location. The spacious hotel rooms all have two queen beds, some overlooking the slopes, and there is a nice bar and restaurant to put your feet up in. The pool and hot tub area has recently been renovated and is incredibly inviting after a day skiing Steamboat.
Features - Best Western Ptarmigan Inn, Steamboat
- Outdoor pool & Sauna & Hot tub
- Comfortable lounge area with gas log fire
- Après ski bar with 'Happy Hour'
- Excellent 'Snowbird' Restaurant overlooking the slopes
- In-house ski hire and service shop
- Extra charge for laundry facilities
- FREE outdoor parking & Ski in/ski out
- Excellent hotel in an unbeatable location right on the slopes
- Ski village centre approx. 2 minutes walk
- Main Silver Bullet Gondola behind hotel
Accommodation - Best Western Ptarmigan Inn, Steamboat
Rooms have bathroom with private bath, shower and WC, fridge, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, Internet access and cable TV.
- Hotel rooms - sleep 2-4: With two queen beds.