Chalet Annapurna II, Tignes, France
Chalet Annapurna II is a fantastic ski-in chalet, housed in the same freestanding building as our Chalet Annapurna I and next to our Chalet Hotel Aigle. It is great for both ski convenience and access to the centre of Tignes Le Lac. The chalet is 400 metres (approx) from the Chaudanne and Paquis lifts and just a 5 minute walk (approx) to the lively bars and restaurants of Tignes Le Lac. Both Annapurna chalets are very popular and early booking is essential.
The recently built Annapurna II has a traditional wood/stone exterior and lovely spacious interior. The large living/dining room boasts fantastic views and a modern wood burning stove. The cosy under eaves seating area in the living room is the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine after a day exploring the vast Espace Killy. The chalet boasts spacious bedrooms, all but one with balcony, and all with en suite facilities. In addition, guests will enjoy excellent facilities including a hot tub, sauna and heated boot racks.
Features - Chalet Annapurna II, Tignes
- Hot tub
- Large open plan living/ dining room with modern wood-burning stove
- Large balcony with fantastic views
- En- suite facilities
- Heated ski storage
Accommodation - Chalet Annapurna II, TignesEntrance Floor:
- hot tub
- separate WC
- Room 1 = small twin with shower and WC
- Rooms 2 - 4 = 3 twins with bath, WC and balcony
- Room 5 = twin (plus additional single sofa bed) with bath and WC
- Rooms 6 - 8 = 3 twins with bath, WC and balcony
- Room 9 = twin (plus additional single sofa bed) with bath and WC
- open plan living/dining room with wood burning stove and two balconies
- separate WC
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Annapurna II, Tignes
Great food matters a lot to us and we take great care in planning and creating our delicious menus. We set high standards for our food and we test and taste every one of our recipes. Our menus are specially designed to give you what your body needs for active days on the mountain.
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Enhanced breakfast.
- Afternoon tea & cake. 4-course evening meal followed by coffee.
- A choice of unlimited superior regional wine with after dinner chocolates.