Chalet Annapurna II, Tignes, France
Chalet Annapurna II is a fantastic ski-in chalet, housed in the same freestanding building as our Chalet Annapurna I and next to our Chalet Hotel Aigle. It is great for both ski convenience and access to the centre of Tignes Le Lac. The chalet is 400 metres (approx) from the Chaudanne and Paquis lifts and just a 5 minute walk (approx) to the lively bars and restaurants of Tignes Le Lac. Both Annapurna chalets are very popular and early booking is essential.
The recently built Annapurna II has a traditional wood/stone exterior and lovely spacious interior. The large living/dining room boasts fantastic views and a modern wood burning stove. The cosy under eaves seating area in the living room is the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine after a day exploring the vast Espace Killy. The chalet boasts spacious bedrooms, all but one with balcony, and all with en suite facilities. In addition, guests will enjoy excellent facilities including a hot tub, sauna and heated boot racks.
Features - Chalet Annapurna II, Tignes
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- Hairdryer in each chalet
- Pamper yourself with our lovely L’Occitane (or equivalent) shower gel and soap in our 5 rated chalets
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
Accommodation - Chalet Annapurna II, TignesEntrance Floor:
- hot tub
- separate WC
- Room 1 = small twin with shower and WC
- Rooms 2 - 4 = 3 twins with bath, WC and balcony
- Room 5 = twin (plus additional single sofa bed) with bath and WC
- Rooms 6 - 8 = 3 twins with bath, WC and balcony
- Room 9 = twin (plus additional single sofa bed) with bath and WC
- open plan living/dining room with wood burning stove and two balconies
- separate WC
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Annapurna II, Tignes
A hearty breakfast
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.