Chalet Isabella, Tignes Le Lac
The beautiful and contemporary Chalet Isabella occupies the first and second (top) floor of this recently constructed property. It has stunning views over Tignes Le Lac and is spacious, modern and light. It also has the added convenience of being near the piste. Alternatively it is a 5-minute stroll to the centre of Le Lac where the main lifts and ski school are accessed. There is an excellent regular, free bus service that runs all day and night from Les Boisses to Val Claret, so you can really explore the other villages of Tignes.
Features - Chalet Isabella, Tignes Le Lac
- Contemporary and spacious freestanding chalet with sauna
- Stunning views and piste-side location
- Open plan lounge/dining area with sunny balcony
- Separate small lounge/reading area
- TV and DVD player
- pre-bookable private nanny service available
Accommodation - Chalet Isabella, Tignes Le Lac
Chalet Isabella - sleeps 12-13 (room numbers in brackets):
First floor: Open-plan living area with sunny balcony. 2 twin bedrooms, en suite bath, WC and balcony (3&4), 2 twin bedrooms with en suite bath & WC (1&2).
Second floor: Small, secondary lounge area, leading to another balcony. Twin bedroom with en suite bath & WC (5), twin bedroom with a 3rd bed (suitable for child only as under eaves) with en suite bath & WC (6). Cots will fit in rooms 1,2,3,4 and 6.
Meals - Chalet Isabella, Tignes Le Lac
- Hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week)
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- Pre-dinner canapés and drinks
- 3 course evening meals (6 evenings a week)
- Selection of wines with dinner
- Cheeseboard, fresh coffee and a glass of port after dinner