Chalet Milou, Tignes Le Lac
Chalet Milou is located in the Les Almes area, at the entrance to Tignes, just across the road from the nearest lifts and in normal conditions you can ski almost back to the door. The chalet, on the ground floor of the residence, has been recently renovated to provide a comfortable and cosy accommodation. All rooms have private facilities and guests can also take advantage of the chalet's sauna.
Features - Chalet Milou, Tignes Le Lac
- Ski virtually back to residence
- 2 minutes' walk to nearest lifts
- FREE WiFi
- 3 minutes' walk to Palafour lift
- Close to the centre of Tignes le Lac with its shops, weekly market and nightlife
- All rooms with private facilities
Accommodation - Chalet Milou, Tignes Le Lac
Chalet Milou - sleeps 12 - 14 (room numbers shown in brackets):
Large living/dining room with TV. Four twin bedrooms with en suite shower and WC (1,3,4,5). Rooms 1 & 4 have separate beds. Two triple bedrooms with en suite shower and WC (2,6). Room 2 consists of a double and single bed and room 6 has 3 single beds.
Meals - Chalet Milou, Tignes Le Lac
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Wholesome breakfast with one cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meals with wine & coffee included (5 nights)
- 4-course Farewell feast (1 night)