Ski Lodge Aigle, Tignes
Chalet Hotel Aigle is in an unbeatable ski in location just 10 metres (approx) from the slopes and only 400 metres (approx) from the Chaudanne and Paquis lifts. The centre of Tignes Le Lac and its bars and nightlife are approximately 5 minutes walk away making this a superb choice for your holiday.
This chalet hotel has proven to be exceptionally popular with guests and early booking is essential. Built in a modern Savoyarde style with a wood/stone exterior and traditionally decorated throughout it has a spacious dining area and a great bar to relax in after a day exploring the vast Espace Killy ski area.
Chalet Hotel Aigle offers a very high standard of facilities including en suite rooms, most with balconies, an indoor swimming pool and a sauna, all for exclusive use by guests. There is limited undercover parking for 5 cars which needs to be prebooked (at a supplement) and a lift to take you between floors.
Features - Ski Lodge Aigle, Tignes
What's Included in your Ski Lodge!
- A dedicated Snow Concierge to help with all things snow related; whether it be booking ski school, or advising on the best runs on the mountain.
- Convenient locations for the skiing and the apres
- All rooms en suite
- Wellness areas to recharge those tired ski legs with one or more of; sauna, hot tub or swimming pool
- Heated boot racks, ample ski storage and plenty of bench seating to get in and out of your boots
- Free WiFi in communal areas
- Lodge Bar offering a range of reasonably priced drinks
- Morning and afternoon reception service
- Occasional English newspapers
- Ski magazines & Ski DVD's in the lounge/bar plus a selection of board games. There's even a games room with Playstation 3 in Val d'Isere for the big kids
- Local guest speakers and speciality evenings: meet a mountain guide or discover local wines and cheeses with an exper
- Most, if not all rooms en suite with little extras such as 2 comfortable pillows each and plenty of hooks for your kit
- Bath and hand towels (changed midweek), pool towels and L'Occitane shower gel and soap Look out for even more perks in each of the Lodges on the relevant property pages.
Additional extras include:
- Lift passes delivered to your Ski Lodge in time for first lifts
- Exclusive savings on ski hire and ski lessons; don't miss out, pre-book before you arrive
- Carve fresh tracks on the hill with an early breakfast then join a qualified guide to ride the best spots on the mountain
- Private nanny service ( provided by T4 Nannies, Val d'Isere and Tignes only)
- Walkie-talkie rental
- Packed lunches
- Bath robes and slippers
Accommodation - Ski Lodge Aigle, Tignes
Lower ground floor:
• swimming pool
• changing rooms
• 2 separate WC’s
• covered parking (pre-booked in advance)
• dining room
• ski room (exterior)
Room 11 = twin with bath, WC and shared balcony
Room 12 = small twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
Room 14 = small twin with shower, WC and shared balcony (beds close together)
Room 15 = twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
Room 16 = small twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
Room 17 = twin with bath, WC and shared balcony
Room 18 = twin with bath, WC and balcony
Room 19 = small twin with shower and WC (beds close together)
Rooms 21 & 26 = 2 twins with bath, WC and shared balcony
Room 22 = twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
Room 23 = small twin with shower, WC and shared balcony (Beds close together)
Room 24 = twin with shower, WC and balcony
Room 25 = small twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
Room 27 = twin with bath, WC and balcony
Room 28 = small twin with shower and WC (beds close together)
Rooms 31 & 33 = 2 twins with bath, WC and balcony (sloping roof)
Room 32 = small twin with shower, WC and shared balcony (under eaves).
Rooms 34 & 35 = 2 twins with shower, WC and balcony (sloping roof)
Ski Lodge staff live in.
Rooms 31 and 32: Now with shared balconies. Room supplement is now £4.00 pp/pn
Meals - Ski Lodge Aigle, Tignes
- Breakfast is a hearty affair with a cooked option plus pastries, ham, cheese and fruit.
- No rush! Breakfast is available until 10 am
- Delicious homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Pre-dinner aperitifs and canapés
- Delicious freshly prepared 4 course evening meals with a choice of dishes, including a lighter option, on 6 out of 7 days
- Chocolates to accompany your coffee, if you can fit one in
- Final night celebration meal with speciality courses followed by a digestif
- Choose your own time to dine and a table size to suit you
- No wine is included with dinner but is available at a reduced price.