Ski Plus- Package Includes: flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass.
Hote Tignes 2100, Tignes
Located in the heart of Tignes Le Lac the Tignes 2100 hotel is in a superb spot just 150m from the lifts allowing quick access to both the Tignes and Val d'Isère ski areas. The hotel is part of a larger complex which forms the main hub of the resort so you will find several shops, cafés and bars on-site.
In its fantastic location the hotel offers good quality food with excellent service in a relaxed environment; making this hotel a great value option for groups and couples.
Features- Hotel Tignes 2100, Tignes
- Bar with large sun terrace (first floor) overlooking Tignes Le Lac
- Lounge area with pool tables, leather sofas and roaring log fire
- Ski lockers
- 78 bedrooms
Accommodation- Hotel Tignes 2100, Tignes
Rooms: for 2 people on half board sharing a north facing twin room with private shower and WC. South facing rooms with hip-bath, shower and balcony are available for a supplement. Some south facing rooms have a single bunk above the 2 twin beds which is suitable for a child 6-11yrs only. Rooms are simply furnished offering comfortable, basic accommodation.
Meals- Hotel Tignes 2100, Tignes
- Continental style buffet breakfast including sliced meats, homemade bread and cereal. A hot option is also available and includes porridge and boiled eggs
- 3 Course evening meals
- FREE wine or soft drinks with evening meals
- Christmas and New year gala dinners are included: Traditional Swedish Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve; Turkey and al the trimmings for your traditional Christmas Day dinner; and a four course gala meal with wine and a sparkling midnight toast on New Year's Eve.