Chalet Bouquetin, Tignes Le Lavachet
Just 100 metres behind the building complex housing Chalet Bouquetin is a gentle ski path leading to the Paquis and Chaudanne lifts. Only 40 metres (approx) away is the free 24 hour ski bus stop and, in normal snow conditions, it is possible to ski back to within just 50 metres (approx) of the chalet.
This is a popular chalet due to its superb location (for skiing and nightlife), the comfort of all rooms having en suite facilities and the added bonus of both a sauna and a hot tub. Chalet Bouquetin is a stylish, comfortable and characterful chalet apartment on the third floor of the Toviere building in Tignes le Lavachet. There is a comfortable living/dining area, with soft seating, satellite TV, decorative fireplace (not in use) and windows on two sides offering pleasant views from its balcony.
Features - Chalet Bouquetin, Tignes Le Lavachet
- Hot tub
- Satellite TV with Video player
- Cosy seating area surrounding fireplace
- Comfortable living/dining area, with large windows on two sides
- Balcony with pleasent views
- En- suite facilities.
Accommodation - Chalet Bouquetin, Tignes Le Lavachet
Entrance Floor: (Third floor of the apartment building)
- Rooms 1 & 3 = 2 twins with bath, WC and balcony
- Room 2 = twin (split level) with bath and WC (sloping roof)
- small sauna
- living/dining area with satellite TV, open fireplace and balcony
- Room 4 = twin with bath and WC (sloping roof)
- Room 5 = twin (small double with built-in sofa bed) with shower and WC (sloping roof)
- hot tub with skylight
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Bouquetin, Tignes Le Lavachet
Great food matters a lot to us and we take great care in planning and creating our delicious menus. We set high standards for our food and we test and taste every one of our recipes. Our menus are specially designed to give you what your body needs for active days on the mountain.
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- enjoy starting the day with an enhanced cooked breakfast
- in the evening enjoy an aperitif followed by
- a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal followed by coffee
- selection of superior regional wine
- after-dinner chocolates