Chalet Camille - Tignes, France
Chalets Camille is a superb new addition to our programme. Located in Tignes Le Lavachet, only 30m from the piste and the Paquis and Chaudanne ski lifts, they are in an ideal situation for quick and easy access to the large ski area. Several bars and restaurants are only a short walk away for enjoying an après-ski drink or venturing out after dinner. A shuttle bus stops virtually outside the door, taking you to Tignes Le Lac throughout the day and night in high season.
The chalet is built in a traditional and attractive wood and stone style. In Chalet Camille, there is a mezzanine lounge area, perfect as a space for quiet reading and relaxing, in addition to the spacious lounge on the lower level. Chalet Camille sleeps 18 people, perfect for large groups or families. The bedrooms are located on the lower floor and all have en suite shower or bathrooms, some have balconies.
For winter 14/15, there will be the added bonus of a sauna and Jacuzzi in the chalet to ease aching muscles at the end of the day.
Features -Chalet Camille, Tignes
- New for 2014/15 there will be a hot tub and sauna in the chalet
- All bedrooms with en suite bath or shower and wc
- Only 30m to the piste and ski lifts
- Large lounge area with TV/DVD and large log fireplace in each chalet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski in ski out
- Ski room
Accommodation -Chalet Camille, Tignes
Rooms 7, 8 & 9: Twin with shower/wc
Entrance, ski & boot room shared with Chalet Isabelle
Room 2: Twin with bath/wc
Room 3: Twin with shower/wc
Room 4: Double with shower/wc/balcony
Room 5: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
Room 6: Double with bath/wc
Room 1: Twin with bath/wc
Lounge & dining room, kitchen, large south-west facing balcony, smaller mezzanine lounge
Meals -Chalet Camille, Tignes
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*. Start the day with a hearty skiers’ breakfast, including a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, local breads (including croissants and pains au chocolat in France of course!), plus boiled eggs, a choice of preserves, cheese and cold-cut meats, all normally laid out buffetstyle for you. There will also be a hot ‘dish of the day’ available, such as scrambled eggs or pancakes, freshly cooked to order.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 4 course dinner menus start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by a starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea and chocolates to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance
*(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
Choice of Quality Wines
The wines for our chalets are chosen in conjunction with our good friends and established wine experts, Nicolas and Véronique Perret, who have helped us select two contrasting whites and two choice reds for you to enjoy, unlimited, throughout dinner each evening.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Children in Chalets
• Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
• Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – - in our Lapland chalets on all dates. - in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use; - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only.
• We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.