Chalet Camille - Tignes, France
Chalets Camille is a superb new, located in Tignes Le Lavachet, only 30m from the piste and the Paquis and Chaudanne ski lifts, they are in an ideal situation for quick and easy access to the large ski area. Several bars and restaurants are only a short walk away for enjoying an après-ski drink or venturing out after dinner. A shuttle bus stops virtually outside the door, taking you to Tignes Le Lac throughout the day and night in high season.
The chalet is built in a traditional and attractive wood and stone style. In Chalet Camille, there is a mezzanine lounge area, perfect as a space for quiet reading and relaxing, in addition to the spacious lounge on the lower level. Chalet Camille sleeps 18 people, perfect for large groups or families.
Features -Chalet Camille, Tignes
- All bedrooms with en suite bath or shower and wc
- Only 30m to the piste and ski lifts
- Large lounge area with TV/DVD and large log fireplace in each chalet
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation -Chalet Camille, Tignes
Rooms 7, 8 & 9: Twin with shower/wc
Entrance, ski & boot room shared with Chalet Isabelle
Room 2: Twin with bath/wc
Room 3: Twin with shower/wc
Room 4: Double with shower/wc/balcony
Room 5: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
Room 6: Double with bath/wc
Room 1: Twin with bath/wc
Lounge & dining room, kitchen, large south-west facing balcony, smaller mezzanine lounge
Meals -Chalet Camille, Tignes
- Skiers' buffet breakfast with hot option is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.