Chalet Camille - Tignes, France
Chalet Camille is a superb free-standing chalet is a fantastic location in Tignes Le Lavachet, only 30m from the piste and the Paquis and Chaudanne ski lifts. New for this year are a hot tub and sauna to ease muscles after a day on the mountain. It is in an ideal situation for quick and easy access to the large ski area. Several bars and restaurants are only a short walk away for enjoying an après-ski drink or venturing out after dinner. A shuttle bus stops virtually outside the door, taking you to Tignes Le Lac throughout the day and night in high season.
The chalet is built in a traditional and attractive wood and stone style. There is a mezzanine lounge area, perfect as a space for quiet reading and relaxing, in addition to the spacious lounge on the lower level. Chalet Camille sleeps 18 people, perfect for large groups or families. The bedrooms are located on the lower floor and all have en suite shower or bathrooms, some have balconies.
Features -Chalet Camille, Tignes
- New for 2014/15 there will be a hot tub and sauna in the chalet
- All bedrooms with en suite bath or shower and wc
- Only 30m to the piste and ski lifts
- Large lounge area with TV/DVD and large log fireplace in each chalet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski in ski out
- Ski room
Accommodation -Chalet Camille, Tignes
Hot tub, sauna, shower, wc
Rooms 7, 8 & 9: Twin with shower/wc
Entrance, ski & boot room shared with Chalet Isabelle
Room 2: Double with bath/wc
Room 3: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
Room 4: Double with shower/wc/balcony
Room 5: Twin with shower/wc
Room 6: Twin with bath/wc
Room 1: Twin with bath/wc
Lounge & dining room, kitchen, large south-west facing balcony, smaller mezzanine lounge
- Availability of a cot
- Wireless internet
Meals -Chalet Camille, Tignes
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off).
- Lunch service: None
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates (dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off). Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.