Chalet L'Armoise - Tignes Val Claret, France
Please note: children under 15 are not allowed in this chalet on any date, unless part of a group booking the whole chalet.
Chalet L’Armoise is part of the new Mountain Collection that offers free ski guiding and coaching throughout your week’s stay.
Situated between the lake and Val Claret, this property is a traditionally built alpine chalet offering lots of charm. It provides relaxing accommodation in a quiet area of the resort. Only 500m from the nearest lift and the ski bus stops just 50m away.
Features - Chalet L'Armoise, Tignes Val Claret
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fresh bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Freshly-made afternoon tea with cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Appetiser with drinks before a delicious three-course evening meal on six nights
- A choice of carefully selected wines included with dinner
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Accommodation - Chalet L'Armoise, Tignes Val Claret
Sleeps 12 people in 6 twin bedrooms, all with private facilities. First floor:
Twin room (off the lounge) with shower and wc. Living/dining area with balcony, TV and DVD/CD player. Second floor: Four twin rooms all with shower and wc and one with a balcony.
Third floor: One twin room with separate private shower & wc (sloping ceiling).
Meals - Chalet L'Armoise, Tignes Val Claret
An energising hot and cold breakfast on six mornings a week, daily afternoon tea and an appetiser with drinks before a home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with complimentary wines and fresh coffee.