Chalet Annapurna I, Tignes, France
This sought-after ski-in chalet is housed in the same building as Annapurna II and is next to our Chalet Hotel Aigle. It’s in a fantastic location for both ski convenience and access to the centre of Tignes Le Lac. The chalet is 400 metres (approx) from the Chaudanne and Paquis lifts and just a 5 minute walk (approx) to the lively bars and restaurants of Tignes Le Lac. Annapurna I is a very popular choice and early booking is essential.
The recently built Annapurna I has a traditional wood/stone exterior and lovely modern interior. Its fantastic location means that guests will enjoy fantastic views from all balconies. It boasts spacious bedrooms, all with balconies and en suite facilities. The living/dining room also boasts a large balcony and attractive modern wood burning stove. The chalet enjoys excellent facilities including a hot tub, sauna and heated boot racks.
Features - Chalet Annapurna I, Tignes
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- Hairdryer in each chalet
- Pamper yourself with our lovely L’Occitane (or equivalent) shower gel and soap in our 5 rated chalets
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
Accommodation - Chalet Annapurna I, TignesEntrance Floor:
- hot tub & sauna
- separate WC
Rooms 1 – 4 = 4 twins with bath, WC and balcony
Room 5 = twin with bath, WC and balcony
open plan living/dining room with wood burning stove and large balcony
Chalet staff live out
Meals - Chalet Annapurna I, Tignes
A hearty breakfast
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages