Chalet Annapurna I, Tignes, France
This sought-after ski-in chalet is housed in the same building as Annapurna II and is next to our Chalet Hotel Aigle. It’s in a fantastic location for both ski convenience and access to the centre of Tignes Le Lac. The chalet is 400 metres (approx.) from the Chaudanne and Paquis Lifts and just a 5 minute walk (approx.) to the lively bars and restaurants of Tignes Le Lac. Annapurna I is a very popular choice and early booking is essential.
It may seem a challenge to make a good thing even better, but this is exactly what will be happening to this great chalet. It will be completely redecorated and refurbished for the 2015/16 season thereby moving it into our signature chalet category.
It has a traditional wood/stone exterior and its convenient location means that guests will enjoy sublime views from all balconies. It boasts spacious bedrooms, all with balconies and en suite facilities. The living/dining room also boasts a large balcony and an attractive, modern wood burning stove. The chalet enjoys excellent facilities including a TV, DVD player, a hot tub, sauna and a heated boot dryer.
Features - Chalet Annapurna I, Tignes
- Dedicated Ski Specialists in the UK and in resort on hand to ensure that all your holiday needs are catered for; both before you travel and in resort.
- A ski rep service that ensures your pre-booked lift passes are delivered to your chalet and that your ski hire is arranged in-resort
- Specially designed Signature Menus using locally sourced ingredients to create a variety of unique traditional and modern dishes ideal for winter.
- Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
- Snack pack for your return airport transfer
- Complimentary WiFi
- Tea/Coffee brought to your door
- L’Occitane shower gel and soap (or equivalent)
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
- iPod dock or Bluetooth speakers
- Bath towels and bath sheets changed mid-week
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- Hot tub, sauna, steam room and wellness area towels
- Cards and games
- iPod docks or Bluetooth speakers
- TV with satellite channels, DVD and CD players
- Fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Occasional UK newspapers
- Optional upgrades (supplement applies) to scheduled flights, private transfers and an airport lounge package
Accommodation - Chalet Annapurna I, Tignes
- hot tub & sauna
- separate WC
Rooms 1 – 4 = 4 twins with bath, WC and balcony
Room 5 = twin with bath, WC and balcony
open plan living/dining room with wood burning stove and large balcony
Chalet staff live out
Meals - Chalet Annapurna I, Tignes
A sumputous breakfast
Morning tea and coffee brought to your room followed by a cooked breakfast including daily specialities such as freshly made pancakes plus French patisseries (or local breads, ham and cheeses in Austria and Switzerland).
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee will await your return from the slopes.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapés on 5 nights followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with port on 6 out of 7 nights. A choice of superior bottled red, white and rosé wines to accompany your meal, unlimited until your freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.