Chalet Glacier, Tignes
Chalet Glacier occupies an enviable location, superbly placed for skiing, between Lavachet and Lac de Tignes. The chalet is attractively built in local wood and is full of character, with pine interiors and a warm, cosy atmosphere. There is much emphasis on space and convenience, with a separate lounge and dining room. Two pistes and two high speed chairlifts are located just a few metres from the doorstep.
Features - Chalet Glacier, Tignes
- Ski to the door
- Cosy pine chalet located on the piste
- Ski lifts leaving for Val d’Isère and Tignes next to the chalet
- 10 minutes’ bus ride to ski school meeting point
- FREE WiFi
- Lavachet or Lac de Tignes approx. 5 minutes’ walk
- Staff live in
Accommodation - Chalet Glacier, Tignes
Chalet Glacier - sleeps 32 (room numbers shown in brackets):
- Entrance level: Ski room, dining room with balcony, WC, lounge with balcony.
- Upper floor: One twin bedroom (1) under the eaves with private shower and WC (low ceiling in shower room), two further twin bedrooms (2&3), shared shower and WC.
- Lower floor: Six twin bedrooms (4,5,6,7,10,11), two twin bedrooms, one with balcony (8) and terrace (9) and four small twin bedrooms (a reduction per person per week for these rooms) (12,13,14,15). Two small single cabin bedrooms (16,17), four bathrooms and four WC's
Meals - Chalet Glacier, Tignes
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Wholesome breakfast with a cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meals with local wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4-course Farewell feast (1 night)