Chalet Les Andes, Tignes, France
Please note: children under 12 are not allowed in this chalet on any date, except for whole chalet bookings.
Chalet Les Andes is situated in the Les Almes area of resort, an optimum location just 70m from the nearest piste & 400m from the ski school meeting point & resort centre. A choice property with its own private swimming pool and a widescreen TV, CD & DVD player in the inviting lounge which overlooks the resort & the Grande Motte Glacier.
Features - Chalet Les Andes, Tignes
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fresh bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Freshly-made afternoon tea with cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Appetiser with drinks before a delicious three-course evening meal on six nights
- A choice of carefully selected wines included with dinner
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Private swimming pool & sauna
Accommodation - Chalet Les Andes, Tignes
Sleeps 20-22 people in 10 ensuite twin, double or triple rooms, all with a balcony.
Ground floor: Lift between floors. Free Wi-Fi. Private indoor swimming pool (7.4m x 3.7m), sauna, shower and wc. Ski and boot storage room with heated boot rack.
First floor & second floor: One double and two twin bedrooms have shower and wc. One further twin and a triple room have bath, shower and wc. Rooms with a bath carry a supplement. All rooms have en-suite facilities.
Third floor: Large lounge with large sofas, TV and DVD player with a fireplace, huge floor-to-ceiling window overlooking the resort and a 'nook' up a small stairway with comfortable seating. Separate dining room with views over the mountains.
Meals - Chalet Les Andes, Tignes
An energising hot and cold breakfast on six mornings a week, daily afternoon tea and an appetiser with drinks before a home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with complimentary wines and fresh coffee.
Please Note: Chalet staff live in.