Chalet Les Andes, Tignes, France
Please note: children under 12 are not allowed in this chalet on any date, unless part of a group booking the whole chalet.
Chalet Les Andes is situated in the Les Almes area of resort, an optimum location just 70m from the nearest piste & 400m from the ski school meeting point & resort centre. A choice property with its own private swimming pool and a widescreen TV, CD & DVD player in the inviting lounge which overlooks the resort & the Grande Motte Glacier.
Features - Chalet Les Andes, Tignes
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fresh bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Freshly-made afternoon tea with cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Appetiser with drinks before a delicious three-course evening meal on six nights
- A choice of carefully selected wines included with dinner
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Private swimming pool & sauna
Accommodation - Chalet Les Andes, Tignes
Sleeps 20-22 people in 10 ensuite twin, double or triple rooms, all with a balcony.
Ground floor: Lift between floors. Free Wi-Fi. Private indoor swimming pool (7.4m x 3.7m), sauna, shower and wc. Ski and boot storage room with heated boot rack.
First floor & second floor: One double and two twin bedrooms have shower and wc. One further twin and a triple room have bath, shower and wc. Rooms with a bath carry a supplement. All rooms have en-suite facilities.
Third floor: Large lounge with large sofas, TV and DVD player with a fireplace, huge floor-to-ceiling window overlooking the resort and a 'nook' up a small stairway with comfortable seating. Separate dining room with views over the mountains.
Meals - Chalet Les Andes, Tignes
An energising hot and cold breakfast on six mornings a week, daily afternoon tea and an appetiser with drinks before a home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with complimentary wines and fresh coffee.