Chalet Ushuaia, Tignes
This traditional Savoyard chalet is a welcome addition to our programme and is conveniently located with the lifts, slopes and apres ski amenities of Tignes all within easy reach.
A 2 minute walk brings you to a piste from where you can ski down the last few yards to the Palafour lift, and return at the end of the day to the same point, Alternatively a 3 minute walk will take you to the high-speed Chaudannes and Pacquis chairlifts, one for each side of the ski area. The living/dining area has a superb picture window offering views of the resort, with a south-facing balcony as a perfect sun trap on which to enjoy afternoon tea after a hard day on the slopes. The chalet also has a sauna in which to relax, before enjoying 4 course evening meals and planning the next day's adventure.
Features - Chalet Ushuaia, Tignes
- 2 minutes' walk (200m) to the nearest piste and resort centre
- 3 minutes' walk (300) to 2 high speed chairlifts and 4 minutes' (400m) to the Aeroski gondola
- Hot tub
- Lounge/dining area with open log fire
- Sun terrace
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski room
- TV room
Accommodation - Chalet Ushuaia, Tignes
Entrance to chalet, ski & boot store
Small sauna and shower room
Room 1- Twin with shower/wc
Room 2- Twin with shower/wc/balcony
Room 3- Twin with shower/wc
Room 4- Twin with bath/wc
Living/dining room, open fireplace, TV/DVD & balcony
Room 5- Twin with shower/wc
Room 6- Small double with bath/wc
Meal - Chalet Ushuaia, Tignes
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off)
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (hot option is 6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off)
- Lunch service: None
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates (dinner is 6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off). Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.