18 Apr 2015 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Geneva
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
Hotel La Vanoise, Tignes, France
Decorated and furnished in a mountain style, the hotel offers a homely, friendly atmosphere occupying an enviable position in the heart of Val Claret.
Features - Hotel La Vanoise, Tignes, France
- Location: Ideal ski-in/ski-out position in the middle of Val Claret, at the foot of the slopes, and under a minute’s walk (50m) from the shops and bars. The Tufs chairlift and ski school meeting point are 20m away.
- TV lounge
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Ski lockers
- South facing terrace with fantastic views of the Grande Motte glacier.
- Ski in ski out
- Ski room
- TV room
Accommodation - Hotel La Vanoise, Tignes, France
- 22 Bedrooms
- Rooms are furnished and decorated with a simple and warm atmosphere
- Standard twins and doubles (please specify your preference at time of booking) have shower, balcony, satellite TV with integral DVD and piste view
- Single rooms are available at a supplement
- Superior rooms with bath are available for up to 3 people
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Hotel La Vanoise, Tignes, France
- Buffet breakfast
- Afternoon cake
- Hot and cold themed buffet evening meal
- Savoyard evening at least twice a week
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Please specify if you are vegetarian
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 129
Direction of Slopes
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Ice Rink
- Indoor Pool
- Health Spa
- Snow sure
- Good for off piste
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- Traffic free resort
- High altitude resort
- Good for families
- Lively après ski
- Good for non-skiers
- Good For Groups
- Resort bus
- Tourist Office
Chambery (2h 15min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £202.00
Adults From £252.50
Seniors From £252.50
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Great skiing thanks to the recent snowfalls
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.