Le Lodge de la Montagne, Tremblant
Located at the very base of the mountain, the Lodge de La Montagne is only a stone's throw from La Source-Aqua Club. The Lodge de la Montagne offers fantastic access to the slopes with the chair lift practically outside your door. The property was renovated in Autumn 2004 and now features wonderfully appointed hotel rooms, as well as stylish suites offering a fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen.
Period style combined with modern amenities has resulted in a high level of guest satisfaction.
After a day of fun on the trails, relax in the sauna and whirlpool. These luxury condominiums
feature some of the most welcome comforts: fully equipped kitchens, living rooms with fireplace, fitness room, games room, whirlpool bath and sauna, and private indoor parking
Features - Le Lodge de la Montagne, Tremblant
- Aqua club pool and spa next door
- Variety of shops, restaurants, bars and nightlife nearby
- Inviting and friendly fireplace lounge
- One indoor Jacuzzi and one slopeside outdoor Jacuzzi
- Small fitness room
- Daily fresh linen and towels
- Underground parking
Accommodation - Le Lodge de la Montagne, Tremblant
Rooms have cable TV, fridge, tea/coffee maker and bathroom with bath, shower and WC.
- Hotel rooms - sleep 2-4: With one queen pull-down Murphy bed and a double sofa bed.
- Studio - sleep 2-4: Open plan studio with lounge/dining area with fireplace, one queen bed a double sofa bed and separate fully equipped kitchen.
- One bedroom condos - sleep 2-6: Living/dining area with fireplace, fully equipped kitchen and double sofa bed. Bedroom with two double beds or one queen bed giving two separate sleeping areas
Meals - Le Lodge de la Montagne, Tremblant