Chalet Timberline, Vail, USA
Hidden in the trees, in an almost fairy tale setting, lies the spectacular, large and spacious Chalet Timberline. Underneath its wooden exterior lies a beautiful interior oozing French provincial flair. Timberline offers a sumptuous outside terrace with its own bubbling hot tub for you to relax in and while away the hours after a hard day on the hill. All in all, Chalet Timberline is the perfect retreat for you to fully experience the many wonders Vail has to offer.
Features- Chalet Timberline, Vail
- unique open plan design for extra space
- most luxurious chalet in Vail
- rock fireplace and huge windows
Accommodation- Chalet Timberline, Vail
• main entrance opening to: large lounge/dining area with freestanding,centrally located fireplace,LCD TV, DVD and comfortable seating
• separate WC
• outdoor private hot tub on the patio
Room 1 = double bed with bath and WC
Room 2 = master suite with king size bed, TV, Jacuzzi bath, separate shower and WC
Room 3 = twin with shower and WC
Room 4= large twin (plus additional single bed) with WC. The bathroom for rooms 4 and 5 is located on the mezzanine level, accessed through room 5.
Room 5 = twin loft room with bath and WC.
• Rooms 4 and 5, although two separate rooms can ONLY be booked together due to bathroom facilities being shared.
• Room 5 - some noise may be encountered due to the partially open nature of the loft.
Chalet staff live out.
Meal- Chalet Timberline, Vail
Great food matters a lot to us and we take great care in planning and creating our delicious menus. We set high standards for our food and we test and taste every one of our recipes. Our menus are specially designed to give you what your body needs for active days on the mountain.
- enjoy starting the day with an enhanced cooked breakfast
- in the evening enjoy an aperitif followed by
- a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal followed by coffee
- selection of superior regional wine
- after-dinner chocolates