Manor Vail Lodge, Vail
The Manor Vail has just undergone a year long facelift to enhance this, already excellent, hotel. Sitting in the heart of Vail Village and just a short stroll to the Golden Peak high speed quad, the Manor Vail is in an enviable position, perfect for ski convenience, retail therapy and Bail's superb restaurants and apres-ski. Guests can enjoy the new pool, four hot tubs and spa. In the evening the Fitzwilliam's Lounge is the perfect spot for a relaxing drink and the Lord Gore Restaurant had always been one of the top dining options within Vail.
Features- Manor Vail Lodge, Vail
- 2 outdoor pools
- 4 hot tubs
- Sauna and steam room
- Fitness room
- Extra charge for Spa facilities
- Lord Gore Restaurant
- The Fitz Lounge
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- 24-hour front desk
- Extra charge for laundry facilities
- FREE resort shuttle
Accommodation- Manor Vail Lodge, Vail
Rooms have a bathroom with private bath, shower and WC, hairdryer, coffee maker, Internet access, cable TV, iron/ironing board and balcony.
- Hotel rooms - sleep 2: With one king or two double beds.
- Studios - sleep 2-4: With fully equipped kitchen, living room with fireplace, two twin beds and a double murphy bed. A room divider can be closed to create two separate sleeping areas.
- Two bedroom condos - sleep 2-6: With fully equipped kitchen, living room with fireplace and double sofa or murphy bed, bedroom with king or queen bed, second bedroom with two double beds and an additional bathroom.
Meals - Manor Vail Lodge, Vail
- Hot buffet breakfast included