Sonnenalp Resort Hotel, Vail
The Sonnenalp is a world-class hotel, offering the finest of luxuries and comforts. Exceptional dining, outstanding shopping and the pristine slopes of Vail are only steps away in the heart of Vail Village. The Sonnenalp Resort of Vail features luxury suites and hotel rooms- all with a view of either Gore Creek or Vail Village. Each suite has a bedroom and a well-appointed, delightfully comfortable living room area.
Custom-made Bavarian furniture, a gas-log fireplace and large bathrooms with heated floors complete each suite. To ensure it's a relaxing experience there is a pampering Spa facility and superb Concierge service. The Resort strives to make your visits to Vail and the Sonnenalp as relaxing and effortless as possible.
Whether your in the mood for a casual, lively atmosphere with live music or a quiet, romantic dinner with wonderfully delicious fare, Vail's restaurant selection is sure to satisfy your every craving.
Address: 20 Vail Road, Vail, CO 81657-5010, United States
Features - Sonnenalp Resort Hotel, Vail
- Luxury hotel
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Fitness centre with yoga classes
- Extra charge for Spa with steam room, sauna, massage and treatments
- 3 restaurants - Ludwigs (fine dining), Swiss Chalet (fondue) and Bully Ranch (western)
- Kings Club bar with large fireplace and live entertainment
- Daily fresh linen and towels
Accommodation - Sonnenalp Resort Hotel, Vail
There are 119 luxury suites with a delightfully comfortable living room area. All suites feature a gas fireplace and a large marble bathroom with double sinks, soaker tub, separate shower, heated floors and a 30” HD TV. In addition there are 11 hotel rooms with standard bathroom (no separate shower).
- Juniper hotel rooms (sleeps 2-3) - two double beds with bath/shower and WC
- Lodgepole suites (sleeps 2-3) - room with one king bed or two double beds with a gas log fireplace, large bath with separate shower, WC and a view of Vail Village or Gore Creek. Both feature a flatscreen TV, safe and minibar
Meals - Sonnenalp Resort Hotel, Vail
- Breakfast included
- There are a number of fantastic restaurants from those serving contemporary American cuisine to fondue or casual Western style