Hotel L'Etoile Neiges, Val Cenis
This small traditionally French hotel is run by the Desmaisons family and the small cosy bar on the ground floor is popular with guests and locals alike.
Features - Hotel L'Etoile Neiges, Val Cenis
- Small and cosy family-run traditional French hotel
- Excellent central location in Lanslevillard
- 5 minutes walk to nearest lifts
- The comfortable hotel rooms have recently been refurbished
- Lounge, bar (with internet access), terrace, extra charge for pool table
Accommodation - Hotel L'Etoile Neiges, Val Cenis
For 2 people on half board sharing a double or twin room with bath and WC. Triple and quad rooms with a double and 2 single beds are available at a supplement. All rooms have a TV and there is a safe in reception.
Meals - Hotel L'Etoile Neiges, Val Cenis
- Continental buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals
- Christmas and New Years gala dinners included in holiday price