Hotel Le Val Cenis, Val Cenis
Hotel Le Val Cenis enjoys an exceptional location at the foot of the pistes, near to the village of Val Cenis Lanslebourg. After a thrilling day on the slopes you can unwind in the indoor pool or relax in the comfortable lounge
Features - Hotel Le Val Cenis, Val Cenis
- Exceptional location, at the foot of the pistes, 3 minutes walk to nearest lifts slopes & village centre (Val Cenis Lanslebourg)
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool, evening entertainment, games room with pool table and video games
- Free Wi-Fi access in public areas
Accommodation - Hotel Le Val Cenis, Val Cenis
For 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with bath and WC. Triple and quad rooms for 2 adults and 1 or 2 children under 16 are also available. Quad rooms comprise of a twin room with a small bunk room (alcove) suitable for children only. During French school holidays the minimum occupancy of triple and quad rooms is 3 or 4.
Meals - Hotel Le Val Cenis, Val Cenis
• Full continental breakfast including croissants, pancakes, yoghurts, cold meats and cheeses
• Buffet or packed lunch • themed buffet-style evening meals including savoyard menus, oriental cuisine and a Mexican night
• Weekly fondue or raclette evening
• FREE wine or juice with meals
Please Note: During French school holidays the minimum occupancy of triple and quad rooms is 3 or 4.