Auberge St Hubert, Val D'Isere
The Auberge St Hubert is located in the very heart of Val d'Isère next to the river Isère and only 150m to the pistes - a great choice for keen skiers. All rooms are comfortably furnished and the charming restaurant is renowned for its cuisine serving quality regional Savoy specialities.
Features - Auberge St Hubert, Val D'Isere
- Superb central location in Val d'Isère
- 2 minutes' walk to the Solaise and Bellevarde ski lifts and pistes
- 2 minutes' walk to the nursery slopes
- Lounge with fireplace
- WiFi access
Accommodation - Auberge St Hubert, Val D'Isere
30 bedrooms - for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower and WC. Rooms with bath, single rooms and triple rooms are available for a supplement. All bedrooms have hairdryer and satellite TV. WiFi available throughout the hotel.
Meals - Auberge St Hubert, Val D'Isere
- Buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals
- Speciality dinners served twice a week (Fondue and tartiflette)
- Christmas and New Year Gala Dinners included
Cots must be pre-booked ( local charge).