Chalet Arsellaz, Val D'Isere
Chalet Arsellaz is close to the centre of town (115 metres approx from the church) and almost ski-in/out. It is just 50 metres from the slopes (80 metres from the Savonette drag lift) making it one of the most conveniently placed chalets in Val d’Isère so early booking is recommended.
Arsellaz is a simply furnished yet attractive apartment style chalet, combining the liberal use of timber and stone cladding in the traditional Savoyarde building style. The chalet is a combination of two modern apartments with tiled floors and good bath and shower rooms.
Accommodation - Chalet Arsellaz, Val D'Isere
- Room 1 = twin with bath and WC
- Room 2 = double with shower, WC & balcony
- open-plan kitchen/living/dining room
- separate WC
- Room 3 = small twin (sloping ceiling) with shower and WC
- Room 4 = double with shower, WC& small balcony
- Room 5 = twin with balcony, private shower & WC (not en suite)
Chalet staff live out. Owners and children live in an apartment on the first floor below the sitting room and also on the ground floor.
Meals - Chalet Arsellaz, Val D'Isere
Great food matters a lot to us and we take great care in planning and creating our delicious menus. We set high standards for our food and we test and taste every one of our recipes. Our menus are specially designed to give you what your body needs for active days on the mountain.
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- 3 course evening meal followed by coffee
- Unlimited house wine