Chalet Balias, Val D'Isere, France
The striking Chalet Balias is an impressive chalet spread over the second and third floors of this fabulous development. The chalet provides comfortable accommodation with contemporary social spaces and great views. There is a bright, open plan living/dining area with a sunny balcony as well as a stunning, shared wellness area, complete with sauna, shower and relaxation area on the lower ground floor.
Features - Chalet Balias, Val D'Isere
- in the heart of Val d'Isère and just a few minutes walk to the Solaise chairlift
- contemporary chalet with great views and plenty of room to relax
- wellness area on the lower ground floor with sauna, shower and relaxation room
- spacious open plan lounge/dining area with flatscreen TV and DVD player and free WiFi
- pre-bookable private nanny service available, services of chalet hosts
- children welcome all season
Accommodation - Chalet Balias, Val D'Isere
Lower ground floor: Wellness area with sauna, shower and relaxation room.
Second floor: Open-plan living/dining area and balcony. Two twin bedrooms with private bath and WC (1 &2) Two twin bedrooms with private shower and WC (3 & 4).
Third floor: Two twin eaves bedrooms with private bath and WC (5 & 6). There is an element of privacy as these 2 rooms occupy the whole third floor and are accessed by a small staircase.
Meals - Chalet Balias, Val D'Isere
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- wholesome breakfast
- afternoon tea and cakes
- pre-dinner canapés and drinks
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights)
- selection of wines with dinner
- cheeseboard, fresh coffee and a glass of port after dinner
- early suppers for children available