Chalet Bonne Neige - Val d'lsere, France
This wonderfully located chalet has been recently refurbished to our specification and combines old-world charm with modern comforts, including a steam room, and heated boot warmers.
The living and dining area boasts exposed beams, views of the piste and a large open fire. All the bedrooms now come with private facilities and are of a comfortable size. These great facilities combined with the abundance of world-class skiing available on your doorstep, really make this chalet stand out from the crowd.
Situated in the heart of La Daille, Chalet Bonne Neige is opposite the famous World Cup Downhill course and some of the best downhill runs in the area Accessing the lifts couldn’t be easier; simply stroll across the road (200m approx.) and take your pick from the Funival funicular, the La Daille bubble car or the Etroits chairlift, all of which whisk you up to the heart of the vast Espace Killy ski area.
Beginners are not forgotten with the ski school and nursery slopes just opposite. There are a handful of bars and restaurants close by and the centre of Val d’Isere is just a short trip up the road on a regular, free bus service which runs until the early hours of the morning.
Features- Chalet Bonne Neige, Val d'lsere
- Ski back to within 100m
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Traditional stone building with open fire
- Free Wi-Fi
- Heated boot rack and ski storage
- Chalet staff live in
- Dining area with open fire
- Steam room
- TV & DVD player
Accommodation- Chalet Bonne Neige, Val d'lsere
• open-plan living/dining area with open fire
• heated boot rack and ski storage at chalet entrance
Room 1 = twin with shower and WC
Room 2 = twin with bath and WC.
• steam room
Room 3 = twin with shower and WC
Room 4 = twin (under eaves) with extra single sofa bed, bath and WC
Chalet staff live in.
Meals- Chalet Bonne Neige, Val d'lsere
A hearty breakfast:
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat.
On your return from the slopes:
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening:
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages