Chalet Davos - Val D'Isere, France
Davos is part of a small private hamlet that we built on the sun-drenched knoll of Le Cret overlooking Val d’Isere. We tried to fuse the ambiance of an old stone village with every present-day comfort. To the smooth stone fireplaces, weathered oak floors and seasoned timbers, we added a veneer of cool contemporary styling including marble bathrooms, handmade squashy sofas, goose down duvets and original art.
Indulge yourself in the basement cinema, soak in the inside/outside sunken hot tub and admire the breathtaking view from the master bedroom four poster.
On a sunny knoll overlooking the resort, a 10 minute walk to the centre. Chauffeured vehicle service to and from the piste daily from 8am to 8pm.
Features - Chalet Davos, Val D'Isere
- Indoor/outdoor hot tub with mountain view
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- Cinema/Multimedia room (with UK Freeview HD)
- Playstation 3
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Private parking
Platinum service available
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Bathrobe and slippers
Use of chalet iPad
Resort film & board games library
In-chalet ski & boot fitting (pre-bookable)
Accommodation - Chalet Davos, Val D'Isere
Master Suite: Master double bedroom with terrace, fireplace, dressing room, en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot or an extra temporary bed.
Room 2: Double bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
Room 3: Twin bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Limited space for a cot.
Room 4: Twin bedroom with en suite shower, handbasin and WC.
Meals - Chalet Davos, Val D'Isere
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner