Chalet Hotel du Montet, Val d'Isere, France
The charming stone built Chalet Hotel in one of the most picturesque parts of Val d'Isère. Set in Le Fornet, one of Val d'Isère's most traditional and charming areas, Chalet Hotel du Monet is only approximately 4 minutes' walk from the main Le Fornet cable-car giving access into the Espace Killy ski area, and from the shuttle-bus stop (runs until midnight or 2.45am in high season) for the short ride to the resort centre. For experienced skiers there is also an unpisted track if you wish to ski direct to the door.
Features - Chalet Hotel du Montet, Val d'Isere
- This newly constructed Chalet Hotel has been furnished to an exacting standard and offers fantastic facilities with a Spa area ideal for unwinding after a long day on the mountain.
- All bedrooms with private en suite facilities, TV, internet, some with DVD players and several with balconies.
- A large open plan living and dining area makes the perfect place for socialising and enjoying the fantastic views of the mountains with a lift to all floors.
- Enviably located just a short 4 minute walk away from the slopes, the Chalet Hotel du Montet makes a fantastic base for those looking to be first on the mountain!
- Main cable-car and pistes approx. 4 minutes walk (400m)
- Experienced skiers can skate back to the chalet hotel
- Free Ski Rental 'Chauffeur Service'
Accommodation - Chalet Hotel du Montet, Val d'Isere
Lower Ground Floor
Ski & boot room with ski rack and boot heater. Spa area with steam room, sauna & jacuzzi.
Main Entrance, reception and wc
Lounge, dining area and bar with flat screen TV and DVD, wood burning stove and balcony.
Room 1 - Double with shower/wc
Room 2 - Twin shower/wc
Room 3 - Double with shower/wc/balcony
Rooms 4, 5 & - Twin with shower/wc
Room 6 - Twin with bath/wc/balcony
Room 7 - Twin with shower/wc
Room 8 - Double with shower/wc
Rooms 9 - Twin/Triple with shower/wc
Room 10 - Twin with shower/wc
Room 11 - Twin/Triple with bath/wc
Room 12 - Twin with shower/wc and balcony
Meals - Chalet Hotel du Montet, Val d'Isere
Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
5-course dinners with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
Complimentary tea & coffee available all day†
Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.