Chalet Iseran - Val D'Isere, France
Chalet Iseran enjoys a convenient central location with Val d’Isere’s many shops, bars and restaurants close by. The free ski bus stop is in front of the building and the Solaise and Bellevarde chairlifts are approximately 400 metres away.
The chalet apartment will be newly renovated for the 2014/15 season. Named after the highest mountain pass in the Alps, Col de l’Iseran, the chalet sets high standards in terms of décor with a modern alpine style and plush furnishings.
After a long day on the slopes of Val d’Isere you’re welcomed into the lovely open-plan lounge and dining area; a perfect place to relax in comfort and luxury. All bedrooms are en suite and fitted in a contemporary-modern style.
Three rooms offering multiple bed options allow space for up to 12 guests and with this degree of flexibility makes it a superb option for families and groups alike. This is a chalet apartment with all the right attributes; and after a renovating breath of fresh air, all the style too.
Features - Chalet Iseran, Val D'Isere
- 400m walk to Solaise & Bellevarde chairlifts
- Chalet staff live out
Accommodation - Chalet Iseran, Val D'Isere
Room 1 = twin with bath and WC, (accessed via area with bunks, curtained off from hall) bunk beds with shower and WC
Room 2 = master suite double with extra double bed, shower and WC
Room 3 = twin with bath and WC
Room 4 = small double with extra single bed (for child aged 2-11 yrs), shower and WC
- dining/living area
- ski storage
Meals - Chalet Iseran, Val D'Isere
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages