Chalet Klosters - Val D'Isere, France
Klosters is part of a small private hamlet that we built on the sun-drenched knoll of Le Cret overlooking Val d’Isere. We tried to fuse the ambiance of an old stone village with every presentday comfort. To the smooth stone fireplaces, weathered oak floors and seasoned timbers, we added a veneer of cool contemporary styling including marble bathrooms, handmade squashy sofas, antique furniture, goose down duvets and original art.
The chalet has a glorious open fireplace, discreet mezzanine cinema area and a small private office. On a sunny knoll overlooking the resort, a 10 minute walk to the centre. Chauffeured vehicle service to and from the piste daily 8am to 8pm.
Features - Chalet Klosters, Val D'Isere
- Open fire
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- TV mezzanine with UK Freeview
- Mezzanine office area
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Private parking
- Outdoor hot tub on the balcony
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Use of chalet iPad
Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
Resort film & board games library
In-chalet ski & boot fitting (pre-bookable)
Accommodation - Chalet Klosters, Val D'Isere
Room 1: Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Room 2: Double bedroom with en suite shower, handbasin and WC. Limited space for a cot.
Room 3: Double bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
Room 4: Twin bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC. The mezzanine has space for an extra temporary bed.
Meals - Chalet Klosters, Val D'Isere
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner