This chalet is only available to guests booking the whole chalet for sole use.
Chalet La Croix, Val D'Isere
This sweet chalet nestle within the sturdy stone walls of one of Val d’Isère’s oldest buildings, a 1620s farmhouse. La Croix has the ground floor and La Roche (ID: 25950) the upper two. The rest of the building houses the Mountain Lodges. Not only does it share its driveway, front garden and some very thick stone walls with its neighbours, it also shares our super-convenient Land Rover service, where the newest vehicle will take you to and from any point you choose in Val d'Isère from 8.30 to 10am, and 3.30 to 8pm.
Features - Chalet La Croix, Val D'Isere
- The ground floor of part of a 1620s farmhouse.
- Pretty sitting room with log fire.
- Lots of space for four or five people.
- Sweet, neat bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc.
- Silent, sunny position on edge of village, ten minutes’ walk from centre or Funival.
Accommodation - Chalet La Croix, Val D'Isere
La Croix is ideal for two couples or a family of four or five. It has a double and a twin bedroom, a bathroom and a separate wc. The twin room has an extra half-price fold-down bed for a third child, and the living room has plenty of space for four or five.
- Bedroom 1 - Double (9’ x 8’6”). Pretty room with built-in shelves and a deep-set window looking towards Tovière crags.
- Bedroom 2 - Twin (9’6” x 9’) with optional extra fold-down bed.
- Bathroom - Sweet bathroom with twin basins, and separate wc.
- Sitting-Dining Room - (14’ x 13’) Log fire, comfy sofas and an open-plan kitchen (not included in these measurements).
- Extra Bed - The half-price fold-down bed in Bedroom 2, which is suitable for a child. Please note, however, that flight seats cannot be guaranteed for extra beds.