Chalet Le Kilimanjaro, Val D'Isere
On entrance into the beautfiul Kilimanjaro you are drawn into an exquisite winter retreat on which the emphasis is luxurious comfort and sumptuous homeliness. Travetino marble steps take you up from the ski fitting room to the main enterance of the chalet, elegantly finished with warm Italian tiles and 200 year old reclaimed wood.
With extraordinary views over the valley, breath-taking surroundings and an understated elegance pervasive throughout the chalet you would be hard pushed to find a more luxurious Alpine chalet.
Features - Chalet Le Kilimanjaro, Val D'Isere
- Fresh flowers and daily international newspapers
- In resort 4x4 chauffeur service from 8am to 2am daily
- l'Occitane bath products and toiletries
- Private hot tub
- Satellite TV, DVD, wireless DSL and PC
- Concierge Service
Accommodation - Chalet Le Kilimanjaro, Val D'Isere
The private terrace and hot tub are accessed from the main hall, as well as from all three bedrooms on this floor. It is an ideal place to relax and enjoy a glass of champagne after a day on the slopes of the Espace Killy before a tantalising five course dinner is prepared by your very own gourmet chef.
Each bedroom has an ensuite bath / shower room, and twin or king size double bed. The warmth of the wood is pervasive throughout each room, and the large south facing windows bathe each room in warmth and light.
The second floor is dominated by a huge, open plan living area, its grandeur encapsulated by the high vaulted ceiling and solid beams. Yet for all its size it loses nothing of the warmth and homeliness created by deep sofas, a roaring fire and soft textured furnishings. To the right of this fabulous room is the 4th double bedroom and ensuite shower room.
- 3 x twin/double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x double bedroom with en suite bathroom
Meals - Chalet Le Kilimanjaro, Val D'Isere
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast cooked to order and afternoon tea daily
- Daily champagne receptions and canapés
- Gourmet 5 course evening meal (6 nights)
- Childrens lunch and dinner
- Wide selection of fine wines
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks
Staff: Experienced private Chef, Chalet Manager (Concierge), Chalet Host/Hostess, Resort Chauffeur