Chalet Les Barmettes - Val D'Isere, France
This charming chalet is in the heart of the old village of Val d’Isère, a stone’s throw from the traditional, picturesque Church of St Bernard de Menthon, the best-known landmark of central Val. Tucked away in an old, narrow lane, Les Barmettes enjoys a quiet location, but all the amenities of the resort are right on the doorstep, with the shops and après ski within easy and tempting reach!
Ideal for a small group of friends, the chalet is on the first floor of this Savoyard building, and has a cosy lounge/dining area with a log burning fire in an attractive stone surround, and a sunny south-facing balcony.
Features - Chalet Les Barmettes, Val D'Isere
- Nearest piste is the Savonette, just 2 minutes’ walk (150m)
- Main ski lifts all within approx 3 minutes’ walk (250m)
- Comfortable living/dining area with log fire
- Free Wi-Fi
- Superb central location in Val d’Isère’s Vieux Village
Accommodation - Chalet Les Barmettes, Val D'Isere
Entrance and ski & boot room
Kitchen, lounge/dining room with fireplace, balcony, shower/wc & separate wc
Room 1: Bunks
Room 2: Twin with ensuite shower/wc
Room 3: Twin with washbasin
Meals - Chalet Les Barmettes, Val D'Isere
- Skiers' buffet breakfast with hot option is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course evening meals, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.